Antonio Brown will reportedly visit the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Saturday.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers and wide receiver Antonio Brown have reached an agreement on a one-year deal, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter.
According to multiple reports, Brown is en route to Tampa on Friday and will visit with the club tomorrow. The Houston Chronicle‘s Aaron Wilson previously reported that Brown’s visit to Tampa was expected to culminate in him reaching an agreement with the team.
NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reports the possible deal is believed to have significant upside for Brown. NFL Network adds that Bucs QB Tom Brady has been pushing for the deal. It is possible he would be eligible to play Week 9 when Tampa hosts the Saints.
Earlier this week, ESPN reported that the Seahawks were also one of the teams looking at potentially signing the free-agent wide receiver. They remain a possibility, per ESPN.
Brown is nearing the
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Activities That Will Get Your Heart Rate Up
- North Carolina Records Biggest one-day drop in Covid-19 hospitalizations on record
- South Carolina mom who won Worst Cooks in America arrested for ‘homicide’ of three-year-old daugh
- History teacher explains the inauguration to kids, how to celebrate change
- Inaugural Poet Amanda Gorman reads ‘The Hill We Climb’
- President Trump leaves White House for final time on Marine One: full video
- DHEC working to ensure 'every drop' from vaccine vials coming into SC goes 'into arms'
- Man arrested after woman stabbed multiple times at SC Waffle House, deputies say
- South Carolina politicians, officials react to President Biden's inauguration, Trump presidency
- DHEC: 3,567 confirmed new COVID-19 cases, 56 confirmed deaths in SC as of Jan. 18