Alex Trebek was known to millions the world over for hosting the TV game show “Jeopardy!” Diagnosed with advanced pancreatic cancer, he continued taping programs until recently, with the final episode of “Jeopardy!” due to air on Christmas. The Canadian-born Trebek was beloved for his dignity and demeanor through 37 years and more than 8,000 episodes of the show. Jeffrey Brown has our remembrance.
Upstate News Headlines
- Trevor Lawrence set for possibly his final Clemson home game
- Fox News Is Terrified of Trump Supporters (and They Should Be)
- TV Rewind: Why Skins Remains a Gold Standard for Teen Drama Series
- The Croods: A New Age Is Hardly an Evolution from the Original, but Still Finds Laughs
- Make your predictions for Sunday's game at Minnesota
- Pickin' It: Panthers at Vikings
- Notre Dame vs. North Carolina: 2020 Game Preview
- DHEC to offer free HIV testing for World AIDS Day
- Teen Driver Charged after Deadly DUI Crash in Anderson Co.
- 1 dead after 3-vehicle DUI Crash in Spartanburg Co.