NEW YORK (AP) – The U.S. is beginning COVID-19 vaccinations, and “relieved” is the reaction of one of the first health workers to get the shot.
Hospitals are rolling out the first small shipments Monday, as boxes of precious frozen vials arrive at locations around the country.
The injections begin
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Megamillions jackpot reaches $1 billion ahead of Friday’s drawing
- Double shooting leaves 1 dead, 1 injured, sheriff says
- Dave Chappelle asymptomatic after testing positive for COVID-19
- Southern Conference shuffles men's basketball games after positive COVID-19 tests at Samford
- Bus heading to Grand Canyon rolls over; 1 dead, 2 critical
- Sheriff's office: confrontation leads to shooting that kills one man, wounds another
- SC lawmakers could reinstate yearly teacher salary increases frozen due to pandemic
- DHEC gives update on vaccinations
- Greenville Co. changing aspects of virtual learning before next school year
- Amended fetal heartbeat bill headed to SC Senate floor