Reedy Reels is a non-profit film festival based in Greenville, SC. Experience a showcase of film with something for everyone!. Reedy Reels screens an assortment of short and feature-length independent flicks including comedies, documentaries, dramas and more. Go behind-the-scenes and meet the filmmakers. Get Tickets Now!
Fun Starts Friday
Celebrate opening night of the 2019 Reedy Reels Film Festival Friday November 1st with an exciting premiere VIP Party to kick off this year’s festival. Our kick-off party will take place at The Eighth State Brewing Company with live music from Canaan Peeples. Saturday includes 4 Sessions including a family-friendly session. Sunday has 3 Sessions and passes are available for each session here.
What is Reedy Reels all about?
Reedy Reels Film Festival promotes the appreciation of the art of filmmaking while generating support for independent film-makers especially in the Upstate. The festival engages the community and creates exposure for local film-making while building inspiration and new opportunities for local artists.
Here’s a Few of The Planned Events
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Greenville’s Project Host Now Offering Bakery Box Subscriptions
- Hole left in side of Upstate business after car crashes during chase, troopers say
- Debris: NBC's Sci-Fi Series Is a Lifeless Puzzle That's Not Worth Solving
- Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy sentenced to jail in historic ruling
- History & Hope: Maine civil rights pioneer shares experiences with racism, renewed faith
- US begins distribution of a third COVID-19 vaccine as concerns grow over latest case trends
- Motorcyclist killed in head-on crash in Spartanburg County, troopers say
- Greenville’s Peace Center Calendar of Events Looking Great in 2021
- Texas utility sued by state's AG after customers receive sky-high energy bills
- Coroner called to Upstate hotel after report of shooting, deputies say