You reelly ready for Reedy Reels weekend??
Party with the stars of the festival!
FREE apps! FREE admission! Incredible LIVE MUSIC!
***FREE GIFT if you arrive before 7:30pm!!
About the Reedy Reels Film Festival
Reedy Reels is an Independent Film Festival in Greenville, SC promoting the appreciation of the art of film-making while generating support for independent filmmakers in the Upstate. We need your help by joining our Friends of Reedy Reels Community. Your contribution helps us to raise awareness throughout the upstate & put on annual events to involve the community. Learn more at www.reedyreels.com
How to Get There
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Julien Baker on the Art of Trauma and a Million Other Different Thoughts
- Be Trans, Do Crime: By Hook Or By Crook 20 Years Later
- Why the Recent Wave of TV Reboots Is Nothing New to Anime Fans
- Neighborhood To Watch: The Village Of West Greenville, South Carolina
- Prisma Health to begin offering Johnson & Johnson vaccine as state enters distribution Phase 1b
- On the Move: Patrick Gray
- Novus Advisors celebrates ten years of steady growth by seizing expansion opportunities
- Spanish, Portuguese Fare Now Found on Rutledge Avenue in Charleston
- One Year Later
- How boomers got so good at Zoom