Ree Drummond makes a 🔥sweet and zesty sauce for these bite-sized holiday apps!
RECIPE COURTESY OF REE DRUMMOND
Total: 20 min
Active: 5 min
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
One 14-ounce can whole berry cranberry sauce
1/2 cup BBQ sauce
2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon kosher salt
Zest of 1 orange
2 pounds smoked sausage links, sliced on the bias
Special equipment: a chafing dish or warming dish
In a large saucepan, combine the cranberry sauce, BBQ sauce, soy sauce, mustard, honey, salt and orange zest. Warm over medium-low heat, stirring, until everything is combined. Bring to a low simmer and allow it to bubble gently until slightly thickened, 5 to 7 minutes.
Add the sausages to the pan and stir. Allow the sausages to warm through, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a chafing dish or warming dish. Serve with toothpicks on the side.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Videocast: Warming Up This Week
- FBI Investigating Home in Easley
- Predicting how successful Urban Meyer and Trevor Lawrence could be for the Jaguars
- 'Little old West Virginia' sets pace on vaccine rollout
- Small numbers of protesters gather at fortified US capitols
- Parler's homepage now has brief message to 'lovers and haters'
- The Latest: Slovakia wants tests for nearly all in nine days
- Colleton County deputy dies from COVID-19 complications
- A snowboarder survived an avalanche and caught the heart-racing experience on tape
- Greenville Singles rebuild home