So crispy, so cheesy! Ree makes hers in the cast iron and tops it with FOUR types of cheese.
#ThePioneerWoman, Saturdays at 10a|11c.
Get the recipe ▶ https://foodtv.com/2Sq1Gol
Subscribe to Food Network ▶ http://foodtv.com/YouTube
Take one sassy former city girl, her hunky rancher husband, a band of adorable kids, an extended family, cowboys, 3,000 wild mustangs, a herd of cattle and one placid basset hound and you have The Pioneer Woman. The Pioneer Woman is an open invitation into Ree Drummond’s life: The award-winning blogger and best-selling cookbook author comes to Food Network and shares her special brand of home cooking, from throw-together suppers to elegant celebrations. The series, set against the incredible story of life at home on the range, is the next best thing to actually sitting on a stool in Ree’s kitchen.
Welcome to Food Network, where learning to cook is as simple as clicking play! Grab your apron and get ready to get cookin’ with some of the best chefs around the world. We’ll give you a behind-the-scenes look at our best shows, take you inside our favorite restaurant and be your resource in the kitchen to make sure every meal is a 10/10!
Cast Iron Pizza Bianca
RECIPE COURTESY OF REE DRUMMOND
Total: 55 min (includes preheating time)
Active: 25 min
Yield: 2 to 4 servings
1 pound frozen bread dough, thawed and risen
1/4 cup garlic-infused olive oil
2/3 cup grated mozzarella
1/3 cup grated Asiago cheese
5 to 6 mozzarella pearls
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 teaspoons truffle oil
1/4 cup shaved Parmesan
1/4 cup fresh basil
Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F. Place a 12-inch cast-iron skillet in the oven to preheat for 20 to 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, roll or stretch the dough into a 14-inch circle. Remove the preheated skillet from the oven. Drizzle half the garlic-infused olive oil into the skillet, then carefully transfer the dough to the skillet, pressing it up the edges and letting it sizzle. Brush the remaining olive oil on the dough. Sprinkle the grated mozzarella and Asiago on the dough, then top with the mozzarella pearls. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper. Bake on the bottom rack of the oven until golden, 12 to 14 minutes.
Transfer to a cutting board, then drizzle with the truffle oil, top with shaved Parmesan and lots of fresh basil. Cut into slices and serve.
Subscribe to our channel to fill up on the latest must-eat recipes, brilliant kitchen hacks and content from your favorite Food Network shows.
▶ FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN APP: http://foodtv.com/FNKApp
▶ WEBSITE: https://www.foodnetwork.com
▶ FULL EPISODES: https://watch.foodnetwork.com
▶ FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/FoodNetwork
▶ INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/FoodNetwork
▶ TWITTER: https://twitter.com/FoodNetwork
#ThePioneerWoman #ReeDrummond #FoodNetwork #Pizza
Ree Drummond’s Cast Iron Pizza Bianca | The Pioneer Woman | Food Network
Upstate News Headlines
- Seth Meyers Takes a Closer Look at Trump’s “Campaign Against Reality”
- Woman says 6-year-old to blame for loaded gun hidden near Disney entrance
- US election 2020: Trump and Biden hold dueling rallies in Florida – live
- Trevor Lawrence’s Positive COVID-19 Test Throws Status for Notre Dame Showdown Into Doubt
- Thousands still without power after trees take down power lines in Northern Greenville County
- Analysis: Terror in France reignites a national debate on the right to offend
- Police who shot Wallace were improperly trained, family says
- Atlanta’s Charles Harris Ejected After Unsportsmanlike Hit on Teddy Bridgewater
- Federal appeals court rules mailed ballots must be received by Election Day in Minnesota
- Daily coronavirus cases reached a new high on Thursday with more than 87,100 cases