GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) – A court document has been filed against Relentless Church asking that the court eject the Greenville-based megachurch from its campus on Haywood Road.
The court document was filed on Thursday in Greenville County by an attorney representing Redemption Church.
READ: <a href=”https://www.foxcarolina.com/read-court-document-calling-for-relentless-church-eviction/pdf_35960ad2-2dac-11ea-9ce0-079d70bca4ec.html” target=”_blank”>Court document calling
Upstate News Headlines
- CHRISTMAS RECIPE: Christmas Beef Wellington
- 20th Annual Blood Drive in honor of Trooper Eric Nicholson happening December 4
- Today’s Greenville & Upstate South Carolina Christmas Events
- Project Host Holiday Market Set for December 10th
- Asheville Police launch new anonymous crime-fighting tip app
- Bob Jones University says Christmas light drive-thru display opens December 4
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate
- Greenville County Schools says open enrollment for 5K and first grade starts today
- All Buncombe County Schools will operate on remote learning plan today
- Let there be Peace