Last week we spoke of the history, beauty, and romance of The Red Horse Inn but now it is time to talk about the music. Their live music series continues this week and it is coming on strong with more than a dozen artists schedule every month. Each show features a Food Truck on site so plan to make an evening of it in an incredible setting just outside Landrum, South Carolina.
Red Horse Inn Music Calendar
Bill and Tad's Excellent Duo
Downtown Abby and The Echoes
Angela Easterling and Brandon Turner
As a responsible business, it should be noted that The Red Horse Inn is taking proper precautions as far as spaced seating on the terrace and no seating indoors. Their model kept guests safe throughout 2020 and will remain in place moving forward. Also, as a romantic destination designed for couples, The Red Horse Inn is committed to being a 21 and up venue so please leave the babies, children, and teenagers at home. Please do not leave the babies home alone, however, because that would just be irresponsible parenting.
Check out the full Red Horse Inn calendar on iOnGreenville and start planning your adventure to Landrum today. Spring is nearly upon us and, with warming temperatures, I can hardly think of a better space to listen to music in the sun. Enjoy the show!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Ten Upstate South Carolina Weekend Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- Greenville Weekend Weather: Cooler with Scattered Showers Possible
- Fountain Inn Farmers Market Returns May 2nd
- Brett Barest Previews A Great Week Ahead for Greenville Live Music
- South Carolina Reports Over 1100 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Thursday
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- fête Greenville TV’s stuff to do – April 15 to 18
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC