(FOX Carolina) — The South Carolina Department of Health and Control has announced 93 new cases, and 13 additional deaths statewide, as of Tuesday, May 5th.
This brings the total number of people confirmed to have COVID-19 in South Carolina to 6,841 and those who have died to 296.
Upstate News Headlines
- One person killed another hospitalized following crash in Newberry County
- GBI: Former Elbert Co. deputy charged for firing shots that hit fellow deputy on self-harm call
- High Speed Chase Leads to Fatality on US-29 in Spartanburg Co.
- See if you can identify the ‘Too Tall Bandit’: FBI Needs Your Help
- AEW Reminds Us How Good Wrestling Storytelling Can Be with Tonight's Huge Title Match
- HUGE NBA Trade! | Russell Westbrook To Washington Wizards, John Wall To Houston Rockets!
- Bob Jones University to host drive-thru Christmas light display Dec. 4-Jan. 4
- Police: Traffic death closes part of Woodruff Rd. in Greenville
- Coroner: Pedestrian hit by car along Woodruff Rd. dies at Greenville hospital
- Provided: 2020 year-end tax strategies for business owners