Rising Covid-19 infection numbers are starting to put a strain on the state’s Intensive Care Units with the over 79% of all ICU beds in the state currently occupied and 82.4% of all hospital beds being currently utilized as well.
A Look at South Carolina Hospitalization Numbers
- Seneca is hardest hit with 99% ICU Capacity
- Of all major metro areas in South Carolina, only Charleston is below 80% ICU capacity.
Dashboard shows current hospital bed occupancy rates are nearing critical levels.
- South Carolina part of expanded Walmart Covid-19 Vaccination Effort
- South Carolina Reports 3,528 new Covid-19 Cases Friday
- South Carolina Governor McMaster Gives Covid-19 Update
- South Carolina Covid-19 Update: January 21, 2021
- Harris Teeter pharmacies in SC to begin COVID-19 vaccinations
- How South Carolina plans to fix COVID-19 vaccine rollout
- How SC DHEC is working to balance vaccine supply with demand for shots
- South Carolina Lawmakers requesting more Covid-19 vaccines
- South Carolina Reports 3,567 New Cases as DHEC Gives COVID-19 Vaccine Update
- Here’s who qualifies for the vaccine in South Carolina’s Phase 1A
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Trump campaign paid $2.7 million to organizers of the MAGA rally ahead of Capitol riot
- Flaming Lips set to perform concerts this weekend with audience in 'bubbles'
- COVID-19 relief tent set up in small Spartanburg County town
- Prisma Health is no longer taking walk-ins at vaccination sites, officials say
- Republican congresswoman files articles of impeachment against President Joe Biden
- Sandra Bullock joins WYFF News 4’s Jane Robelot for CommUNITY Conversation
- Former Upstate officer charged with sexual battery, SLED says
- 400+ employees at Upstate company will soon be laid off, official says
- Reaction to the death of baseball great Hank Aaron
- SLED: Former Gaffney police officer accused of sexual battery involving victim who was mentally incapacitated