BIG PLAY DJ
Wide receiver DJ Moore had a pair of touchdowns in the first half, scoring the first on an explosive play.
On second-and-14 from the Carolina 26, Moore was wide open down the middle of the field, and quarterback Teddy Bridgewater hit him in stride. The wideout did the rest, running 33 yards after the catch to pay dirt for a 74-yard score.
Later in the second quarter, Bridgewater sent Moore on a jet sweep motion from left to right, gave him a pitch pass from the shotgun, and Moore avoided tacklers to get in the end zone for a 7-yard score.
BURNS WITH THE STRIP-SACK
Defensive coordinator Phil Snow said this week that he expected to see Brian Burns raise his productivity over the next few weeks, and the defensive end made Snow look prophetic midway
- Snap Counts: Panthers vs. Lions
- 2020 ACC Touchdown Remix: Week 11
- Brian Burns says Carolina was having fun on defense
- Matt Rhule talks about decision to start PJ Walker vs. Lions
- A Look Back at NBA Draft History
- Should the Sixers Trade for James Harden?
- Who will the CFP selection committee pick as their top 4 teams? | SportsCenter
- Dabo doubles down, will FSU respond; something has to change, right? : Wake Up Warchant (11/23/20)
- Stephen A & Dabo Swinney debate Clemson vs FSU game postponment
- Fiery Dabo Swinney says cancellation was due to FSU’s admin not COVID
Upstate News Headlines
- So You Want to Be Touring Band: A Guide to Touring, agents, and managers
- Weather Outlook: Upcoming Potential Very Cold and Snowy Pattern in Early December
- How to Make Our Easier Roast Turkey and Gravy
- Police: City officer involved in crash on Wade Hampton Boulevard
- Local businesses prepare for Black Friday
- Heat lamps in high demand for outdoor dinning due to pandemic
- Trump team requests recount of Georgia’s presidential race
- South Carolina schedules execution but doesn’t have drugs
- Golden Strip School of Music opens in Greenville
- GSP opens new $9 million Airport Rescue and Firefighting station