Johnny Gargano discusses working with Roderick Strong ahead of their upcoming NXT match on Wednesday.
Johnny Gargano remains one of the cornerstones of NXT, and he looks to deliver one of the best matches of the week this Wednesday when he enters the ring against Roderick Strong.
Gargano and Strong are two of the best pro wrestlers in the world, and a prolonged program has plenty of potential. Neither is currently in the NXT title picture, but they will add a tremendous amount to the product, especially when competing against AEW.
The 32-year-old Gargano had been scheduled to travel this summer and be a featured guest of the San Diego Comic Con, which was instead held virtually. One of NXT’s most passionate performers and a proud ambassador for wrestling, Gargano is best known for his work with Tommaso Ciampa. He is also outspoken about his self-confidence issues, and constantly offers
Upstate News Headlines
- 72-year-old Lexington SC woman dead after being shot in the face
- Learn How To Make Easy DIY Hot Cocoa Bombs for the Holidays
- Limestone to present honorary doctoral degree to first African-American graduate
- Watch The Avett Brothers World Cafe At Home Session
- 60 Seconds with Jo: Swinney Reacts to ACC Sceduling Decision
- Two Minute Drill: Trevor Lawrence on Va Tech, the Heisman, and more
- Two Minute Drill: Dabo Swinney on Va Tech, The Heisman, and more
- Five Places Where Eighty Percent of Covid-19 Transmission Occurs
- Deputies: Man charged with murder in September deadly shooting at Greenville Co. park
- Wofford men’s basketball game canceled