More than two thirds of American adults say the 2020 presidential election has been a significant source of stress in their lives, according to a recent survey from the American Psychological Association. Psychiatrist Dr. Sue Varma joins “CBS This Morning” with a few simple ways to manage that election-related anxiety.
Upstate News Headlines
- The Funniest Thanksgiving Tweets of 2020
- Dispatch: Crews tackle fire at residence in Spartanburg
- These Are Hands Down The Greatest Sandwiches Of All Time
- Greenville PD offers advice on protecting packages from porch pirates in 2020
- Southeast Weather: Wild Start to December?
- Thanksgiving food distribution happening today in Greenville County
- Turkey Day 5-Can Run marks 29th year
- News Update from FOX Carolina
- Happy Thanksgiving, Clemson style
- Week 12 Thursday Injury Report: Russell Okung working his way back