NORTH CAROLINA (FOX Carolina) — Governor Roy Cooper held a press conference to update residents on the fight against COVID-19 on Friday.
During the press conference on June 12, Governor Cooper confirmed 1768 new cases today, a new high for coronavirus case numbers.
This brings the total of confirmed cases
Upstate News Headlines
- Senate to confirm Barrett for court in highly partisan vote
- Anderson restaurant hosting fundraiser to help raise medical expenses for firefighter in hospital
- This American astronaut voted from space. Here's how she did it
- Senate to confirm Trump’s Supreme Court nominee a week ahead of Election Day
- US hits highest 7-day average of coronavirus cases since the pandemic began
- Senate to confirm Barrett for court in partisan-line vote
- President Trump to escalate campaigning, Joe Biden steps up own travel in final week of race
- Regardless who wins in November, Beijing will be hoping to reset the US-China relationship
- ‘First Ladies’ recap: Eleanor Roosevelt, the FLOTUS rebel