Consider the piggy bank.
Admittedly, it might be a dated reference, since these days even young kids track their savings on smartphone apps rather than within the ceramic body of a pig.
But as 2020 was drawing to a long-overdue close, Greenville County did indeed create its own piggy bank
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Greenville Tech Guru Phil Yanov Gives Tips on improving video conferencing appearance
- A Look at North Carolina’s COVID-19 vaccine shortage
- 1 dead, 5 hospitalized after driver hits pedestrians, cars in Portland
- A Look at Greenville’s Iconic Horizon Records
- COVID-19 vaccine help on the way? DHEC works to create new scheduling system
- 70's this afternoon
- Soggy morning commute as rain moves through; highs in the 70s today
- So You Got the Covid-19 Vaccine… Now What?
- Suspect in custody following Asheville shooting that left one person in critical condition
- McConnell backs off Senate filibuster fight with Schumer