Monday, October 2, 2017
Hosted in collaboration with Us TOO Prostate Cancer support groups in Greenville and Spartanburg, SC
Join us in person at:
Fellowship Greenville Church
3161 S. Highway 14
Greer, SC 29615 (11 miles east of Greenville)
7:00 pm to 9:00 pm Eastern Time
Or join us on the internet for a live webcast. Register Here
Webcast starts at 7:15 pm ET
Hosted by Johnny Payne, Leader of the Us TOO support group in Greenville, SC, in collaboration with Joe Dickey, Leader of the Us TOO support group in Spartanburg, SC, and featuring physician presenter Daniel B. Fried, Md, PhD, MPH, a radiation oncologist at Gibbs Cancer Center & Research Institute with the Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System.
This discussion will provide accurate, objective, educational content on radiation therapy for prostate cancer treatment and the use of spacing hydrogel as rectal protection for prostate cancer radiation patients. The meeting will include opportunities for Dr. Fried to answer questions posed from people attending the meeting; and questions submitted online from the audience watching the webcast on their computer or phone from any location.
This event is provided free of charge thanks to the support from our sponsor, Augmenix.
Upstate News Headlines
- Cat 3 Major Hurricane Zeta Track & Impact Forecast – Jamaica, La, Ms, Al, Fl – WeatherMan Plus
- Some doctors fighting the pandemic now have another thing to worry about
- iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro Hands-On Review
- Book Talk: The Pioneer Woman Cooks: The New Frontier by Ree Drummond
- US breaks daily record for COVID-19 cases, recording 80,000 in one day | ABC News
- ACC Week 07 Syracuse at Clemson NCAA 14 Simulation College Football Revamped
- Work already underway for presidential inauguration
- Armed guards at St. Pete early voting site told deputies they were hired by Trump campaign, election
- Is your local McDonald’s ice cream machine broken? A new map has the answer (finally).
- Congressional races heat up as Democrats try to flip Senate