Join Project Host on Monday November 25th from 11:30-1:30 on the Main Street bridge over the Reedy River for Greenville’s First Annual city-wide potluck. This is a free event open to all; simply bring a covered dish to share. We invite everyone: friends, family, children, co-workers and the less fortunate to eat and share a meal together. Visit their website for more details at https://projecthost.squarespace.com/gratefull-gvl
WANT TO GET INVOLVED?
Bring Food: Gratefull GVL is a city-wide potluck! We will take care of providing basic food items but feel free to contribute a dish if you wish! Just be sure to bring your dish in a disposable container. If you are a restaurant or commercial food operation and you wish to contribute a large quantity of food, please sign up here.
How To Get There
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Community members protest over body camera footage of man's head shut in car door, demand deputy be fired and charged
- 'Very, very helpful': Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama gets vaccine shot
- Mercer upsets Wofford in SoCon tournament, 62-61
- Trump says he'll campaign against Murkowski in Alaska next year
- Furman rallies from 17 down, beats Samford 44-37 in OT
- Gamecocks top Tennessee to reach SEC final
- Clemson No. 5 seed for ACC Tournament
- Houston police chief says private stores can still have you arrested for not wearing a mask
- Greenville Black Lives Matter protest against police brutality focuses on 2019 body cam video
- SC lawmakers consider bill to ticket slow left lane drivers