The 10th annual BBQ Cook-off is April 26th and 27th, 2019! The festival takes place by the Reedy River at 320 S. Hudson Street. In conjunction with the South Carolina BBQ Association, we are smokin’ at the site of Unity Park near the Swamp Rabbit Trail. The festival includes an “Anything Butt BBQ” competition and barbecue, brisket, and rib cooking contests. There is great entertainment including live music, food vendors, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. The “Little Piglets Play Area” for kids includes balloons, concessions, face painting, bounce houses, and free games. DON’T MISS THE MICHELIN TIRE RAFFLE! Each entry is $1 and the winner gets a set of tires of their choice (with limitations)! Admission to the festival is always free and tasting tickets are sold at the festival. All proceeds benefit Project Host.
How to Get There
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Tips for Landscaping on a Hill
- New COVID-19 Vaccination Site Opens in Spartanburg
- SEC women's basketball tournament begins Wednesday at Bon Secours Wellness Arena
- 2 trains go off the track in Anderson County
- Videocast: Cooler Tuesday; Tracking next rain
- Gardening Question: When can we expect the last freeze in South Carolina?
- Wofford earns No. 2 seed for SoCon tournament; Furman No. 3
- Lady Gaga's dog walker describes harrowing attack as 'very close call with death'
- WHO: 'Premature,' 'unrealistic' COVID-19 will end soon
- Experts just released the first-ever face mask standard