The Project HOPE Foundation is taking its annual 5K virtual this year, organizers have announced.
Those who wish to participate can complete their own 5K courses at any time between Nov. 21-Dec. 6 with the money raised going to support the foundation’s autism services.
The virtual 5K means that participants
Upstate News Headlines
- All Buncombe County Schools will operate on remote learning plan today
- Let there be Peace
- Doom Eternal Gets Release Date and Trailer for Nintendo Switch Edition
- New Coastal Plain League baseball team in Spartanburg announces team naming contest
- The Best Gacha Games to Play Today
- Anderson deputies search for missing juvenile
- Greenville County Schools to offer kindergarten and first grade enrollment Dec. 1-4
- Culinary Rising
- Top secret: Biden gets access to President’s Daily Brief