GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) – Prisma Health announced that it will open a "high-volume community COVID-19 vaccine center" in Greenville beginning today, Jan. 18.
The vaccine site will administer Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine by appointment only at 1 Kmart Plaza, across from Greenville Memorial Hospital.
The vaccination site will be
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Texas power grid CEO is fired following widespread outages during winter storms
- Southside Christian boys basketball team wins 1A state championship
- Greenville restaurant, grocery store workers hopeful about COVID-19 vaccine eligibility
- Poor shooting night dooms Tigers in 64-54 loss
- Dogs sickened after ingesting opioids, marijuana at park in San Francisco
- Women in sports don't get the media coverage that men do. These 4 Olympians want to change that
- Fire crews respond along North Rutherford Rd. in Taylors
- House passes bill named in honor of George Floyd aimed at preventing police misconduct
- Mauldin HS parent creates Facebook group to bring happiness to students in the class of 2021
- Thomas Davis announces retirement, homecoming