GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) – Prisma Health said Wednesday one of their hospitals is participating in an international clinical study of the drug Remdesivir as a potential treatment for moderate and severe COVID-19 patients.
Prisma said Remdesivir is an antiviral medication developed by the U.S. biopharmaceutical company Gilead Sciences.
Upstate News Headlines
- Buehler leads Dodgers over Rays 6-2 for 2-1 Series lead
- Charlie Morton Flips His Own Postseason Narrative in Game 3
- ‘Darkest days in history’: Expert reacts to Covid-19 milestone
- South Korean officials find ‘no direct link’ between flu vaccine and recent deaths
- Bodycam shows Texas deputy saving 20-day-old baby that stopped breathing
- Crew killed when US Navy training aircraft crashes in Alabama
- Funeral held for Greenville County deputy killed in the line of duty
- Ghost story: Elizabeth of Trinity Episcopal Church
- National Drug Take back Day is Saturday