GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) – Prisma Health announced Wednesday they have developed an innovative ventilator device for COVID-19 patients.
An ER physician at Prisma Health named Sarah Farris invented the device, which officials said allows one ventilator to serve up to four patients at one time. Farris worked with her
Upstate News Headlines
- Boy's devastating death leads to emotional connection between family, transplant recipient
- 10 Bizarre Unexplained Creature Sightings On Google Earth
- Who is voting? Who is winning? Early vote only offers clues
- WANTED: Escaped inmate from Upstate jail
- Videocast: Isolated showers Sunday, colder Monday.
- Craziest “Saving Lives” Moments in Sports History
- Arby's and Buffalo Wild Wings owner buying Dunkin' Brands
- SC’s Graham, Harrison clash on criminal justice, health care
- Greenville Triumph win the USL League One Final after Union Omaha players test positive for COVID-19
- Attempt to register dead people stopped