Greenville County has announced its commitment of more than $1.8 million in CARES Act funding for Prisma Health as the hospital system readies itself to provide COVID-19 vaccinations once they are available, releasing the names of the grantees of the CARES Act on Nov. 25.
The bulk of the funding
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Civil rights attorneys plan to sue ACSO after officer-involved shooting
- Anderson Co. councilwoman passes away
- Prisma plans for mass COVID-19 vaccinations
- Anderson civic center to host COVID-19 vaccine clinic
- Powerball and Megamillions jackpots soar
- DHEC experiencing delay with death certificates due to glitch
- Greenlink Transit offering free books
- Anderson unveils new murals honoring Martin Luther King Jr.
- Upstate woman dies at hospital following crash in North Carolina, coroner says
- Man killed in fight at Upstate home, coroner says