GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) – Prisma Health on Wednesday said it is the first healthcare system in South Carolina to launch an interactive symptom-checker for COVID-19 on its website that is free for everyone,
The click-to-chat platform is available at <a href=”https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/_PVmCL9G9WFPR5pnlFB2VqL?domain=prismahealth.org/”>https://www.prismahealth.org/coronavirus/</a> or by texting “COVID19” to 83973.
Upstate News Headlines
- City of Greenville encouraging people to shop local on Black Friday, Small Business Saturday
- Upstate small businesses gearing up for unprecedented Black Friday
- The Funniest Thanksgiving Tweets of 2020
- Dispatch: Crews tackle fire at residence in Spartanburg
- These Are Hands Down The Greatest Sandwiches Of All Time
- Greenville PD offers advice on protecting packages from porch pirates in 2020
- Southeast Weather: Wild Start to December?
- Thanksgiving food distribution happening today in Greenville County
- Turkey Day 5-Can Run marks 29th year
- News Update from FOX Carolina