Officials with Prisma Health said Wednesday that Greenville was continuing to see a surge in COVID-19 cases after the holidays and set new records Tuesday with more than 2,400 hospitalized patients.
Officials said Greenville’s COVID-19 inpatients accounted for 30 percent of all hospitalized patients.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Trump Plotted To Replace AG General In Effort To Overturn Election Results
- Watch High-speed pursuit end after car slams into thick brush and suspects flee
- Man arrested for role in Capitol riot, threatening to assassinate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- Spartanburg Coroner: Man entrapped in machine dies early Sunday morning
- Sen. Bernie Sanders turns inauguration meme into sweatshirt for charity
- NC Rep. Cawthorn Scrambles to defend voter fraud claims
- Child, man injured in NC shooting after dispute with driver
- COVID-19 cluster detected at NC State
- South Carolina man faces federal charges in U.S. Capitol riot
- Day two of COVID-19 vaccination clinic held at Charlotte Motor Speedway