An Upstate hospital is hosting a diaper drive to benefit children in need. Justin Dorsey has the story.
*Due to the overwhelming response for our first event, registration for Jan. 26 distribution event is now closed. Registration will reopen next week for the next distribution event on March 23.***
The Prisma Health Children’s Hospital – Upstate Diaper Bank sponsored by Healthy Blue South Carolina is hosting its first diaper distribution event on Tuesday, Jan. 26 from 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. To participate in the Diaper Bank, families must meet the eligibility criteria for one of the following: WIC, SNAP or Medicaid. Families must register for distribution events to receive diapers. For registration forms, go to www.PrismaHealth.org/BradshawInstitute. Registration will be open until the day before each distribution event takes place.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- SEC tournament returns to Greenville nearly one year after COVID-19 pandemic started
- Team LeBron wins All-Stars game, Giannis Antetokounmpo named game MVP
- Meghan and Harry discuss anguish during life in royal family
- An Urban Barn Owl Is My New Quarantine Friend
- DHEC releases new coronavirus numbers for March 7, 2021
- Kyle Larson celebrates return with first win since suspension
- Biden marks 'Bloody Sunday' by signing voting rights order
- Billionaire MacKenzie Scott marries Seattle teacher after Bezos divorce
- Friends and family remember Greenville Co. man killed in March 2020 shooting, still seeking justice
- Monte Lee talks about Sunday’s game and series loss to Notre Dame