GREENVILLE, S.C. (FOX Carolina) — Prisma Health and DHEC have partnered to offer near daily testing opportunities for coronavirus this week.
The sites will be available during June 8 -13 in Cayce, Columbia, Greenville, Laurens, Manning, Mauldin and Sumter.
This week’s testing will also include Monday through Saturday testing at
Upstate News Headlines
- Upcoming Extreme Pattern
- Clemson fans decide if Trevor Lawrence stays or goes
- Senate GOP pushing Barrett ahead past Democrats’ blockade
- Teen Kroger employee offers his own money to help man pay for groceries
- Daily death statistics from Covid this winter could be staggering: Dr. Scott Gottlieb
- Please ‘follow the Fauci,’ urges CNBC’s Shepard Smith
- NASA astronaut casts her ballot on ISS
- Bullying in online classrooms a growing problem
- The safety and efficacy for Covid-19 vaccine has never been higher, it looks promising: Dr. Francis
- Wildfires are raging in Colorado, destroying homes and forcing hundreds to evacuate