GREENVILLE, S.C. (FOX Carolina) – Greenville High School’s principal confirms that their prom will be postponed, which was set for just two weeks away.
Principal Jason Warren confirmed this to FOX Carolina early Saturday evening, noting the new limitations on events throughout Greenville County Schools to combat the coronavirus going into effect Monday.
As of now, Warren says a reschedule date is not yet in place. If the prom can’t be rescheduled, Warren promised refunds to those who purchased tickets.
Upstate News Headlines
- Anderson deputies search for missing juvenile
- Top secret: Biden gets access to President’s Daily Brief
- Venables sees young roster developing down stretch
- Williams happy to deliver big hit, make bigger impact on field
- Greene thankful for Clemson opportunity, has big plans ahead
- Took some time for Davis to get ‘mojo’ back against Pitt
- Mellusi patience paying off into bigger role
- Elliott says Tigers controlled line of scrimmage against Panthers
- Euphoria Hosting Making Our Mark Benefit Dinner at Stella’s Brasserie
- Some Upstate farmers see a shortage of Christmas Trees this year