Music In The Woods is a Fall Festival of music taking place every Saturday from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. at the park amphitheater, September through October. These concerts are eco-friendly, using solar power to generate electricity for the bands. Music in the Woods is free after adult admission; however, donations are always appreciated! Concert-goers are welcome to bring their dinner, cooler and pets (on a leash). No smoking or alcohol please. After parking in the main parking lot, walk down toward the Park Center building, following signs to the amphitheater on Mountain Creek Trail.
2017 Music in the Woods Schedule[include]woods.php[/include]
How to Get to Paris Mountain State Park
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Watch as Delivery of family’s fridge in Ohio ends in calamity
- Watch as a Police Chase ends in fiery crash
- How To Improve Air Quality In Your Home
- Biden calls Texas, Mississippi ending mask mandates ‘Neanderthal thinking’
- Allergy Partners confirms cyber attack caused network outage last month
- Pentagon probe slams ex-White House Dr. Jackson's behavior
- Upstate animal shelter finds home for its 'largest dog ever'
- NASA engineer helps students shoot for the stars
- House approves bill to expand seating capacity for sporting events, graduations
- Dr. Fauci is giving his personal 3D model of the coronavirus to the Smithsonian