That’s right! Home Team BBQ is coming to Holland Park on Laurens Road in May (tentatively). If you love great food and an incredibly comfortable atmosphere, you will love Home Team BBQ. I can personally vouch for the amazing smoked chicken wings with white BBQ sauce.
This video was produced by GVLmedia.
About Home Team BBQ
Our Story: In 2006, with little in his pocket, much support from friends and family, and a “white tablecloth” culinary background, Aaron Siegel turned Bunch’s mid 1900’s gas station into a fun neighborhood barbecue joint in Charleston, SC – the first Fiery Ron’s Home Team BBQ. Many long days, worn hands, money spent, money earned, and years later, Siegel, his partners, and his “Home Team” have established several restaurants in the Charleston area, one in Aspen, CO, and a booming catering business. They owe a lot to the support of their friends and family and the community they serve, and are extremely proud of what they have accomplished so far, continuing to work hard each day at growth in their abilities.
Our Craft: Experimentation is one of the best things about the culinary world, and is exactly what drives the “home team” in the kitchen. The culinary concept of Home Team BBQ is to create a fusion of fundamentals and traditional processes with the slow-cooked meats and comfort food of the South. With a side of welcoming hospitality, elevated, but still approachable, multi-regional barbecue is paired with a wide-ranging bar offering highlighted by an expansive American whiskey selection, fun frozen cocktails, and a broad variety of craft beer. With all things, our philosophy is to keep it local, and make it fresh.
Our Team: At the heart of the company, however, is our team. This includes our family, friends, staff, and community which have proven to be integral parts of what we do. One of Home Team BBQ’s most important goals when we began our journey in 2006, was not only to create a great experience and send guests home happy after each visit, but also to provide opportunities for our loyal staff and give back to the local community that continues to support them.
About Holland Park
Inspired by the growing Greenville community, Holland Park is located on the portion of the Lauren’s Road Corridor closest to downtown and adjacent to the planned Swamp Rabbit Trail Extension. Our mixed use development features restaurants, a brewery, outdoor recreation, office space and a beautiful greenspace shaded by 100 year old oak trees.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Newspaper: President Trump pressured DOJ to file case with Supreme Court to overturn election results
- Family and friends remember 21-year-old killed in crash with garbage truck
- Washington Monument closed 'until further notice' due to COVID-19
- Clemson vs. Florida State Men’s Basketball Highlights
- 7,181 new COVID-19 cases reported in NC Saturday, 122 deaths
- NC 98 reopens in Durham County after major crash
- First case of COVID-19 variant reported in NC
- RAW VIDEO: Scene of crash that closed NC 98 in Durham County
- Republican Congressman Caught Trying To Carry Gun Onto House Floor
- Greenville’s Oak Hill Cafe Hosting 18 course Taste of Japan Dinner