Ghost: The Musical
Directed by Glenda ManWaring
Music Direction/Assistant Direction by Andre Webb Choreography by Michael Cherry
October 26-November 12 Thurs. – Sat. 8pm Sat.-2pm
“Oh my love, my darling…I’ve hungered for your touch”
Adapted from the hit film by its Academy Award-winning screenwriter, Bruce Joel Rubin G host: The Musical is a timeless fantasy about the power of love. The story follows Sam and Molly, a young couple whose connection takes a shocking turn after Sam’s untimely death. Walking back to their apartment one night, they are mugged, leaving Sam murdered on a dark street. Trapped between two worlds, Sam refuses to leave Molly when he learns she is in grave danger. Desperate to communicate with her, he turns to a phony, storefront psychic, Oda Mae Brown, made famous by Whoopi Goldberg. Together, Sam and Oda Mae defy the laws of death in the hopes of saving and protecting Molly.
With a cast perfected by Director Glenda ManWaring, incredible vocals led by Andre Webb, and beautifully strong choreography by Michael Cherry, G host: The Musical features music by Grammy Award winner, Glen Ballard and Eurythmics producer, Dave Stewart.
Tickets for Ghost: The Musical are $35, $30, and $20. Student rush tickets are available for $15 with school ID (based on availability), one ticket per ID. Shows run Thursday through Sunday and all seats are reserved. Tickets can be purchased by calling the box office at (864) 233-6733 on Tuesdays – Fridays from 2-6 p.m, in person at the Centre Stage Box Office, or online at www.centrestage.org . Handling fees will be applied to all purchases.
Ghost: The Musical is sponsored by DMX Transportation, Inc, Southern First Bank and Bob Dibella and Carol Savage
Upstate News Headlines
- The big moments and takeaways from the final presidential debate
- Rebecca Quickly Subsides into the Dullest Parts of Its Source Material
- Fact checking the final 2020 presidential election debate
- Two patrol cars honor fallen Greenville deputy
- At Final Presidential Debate, President Trump Says NYC Restaurants Are ‘Dying’
- Biden slams Trump on coronavirus response, family separations and racism in final debate – live
- Van Jones: Trump did his best ever, and his best was not enough
- Daniel Jones Tackles Himself on 80-Yard Run
- Trump and Biden offer sharply different visions to tackle Covid in final TV debate
- Uber and Lyft 'likely broke law' by classifying drivers as contractors, court rules