Known as “America’s funniest and outrageous grandmother,” Grandma Lee shot to stardom on the NBC talent show America’s Got Talent where she made it through to the grand finale. She was a contestant in the 2004 season of Last Comic Standing on NBC, where she later returned for three seasons as a special guest and was chosen as a Top 10 Favorite Comic of the program. Grandma Lee won the 2003 Las Vegas Comedy Festival at MGM Grand and appeared in America’s Got Talent Live at Planet Hollywood, hosted by Jerry Springer.
Grandma Lee will electrify the stage from the moment she bursts from the starting gate until she crosses the finish line in a blaze of glory. This sassy senior has mastered the art of entertaining audiences of all ages with unorthodox views of family, television and life in general. She may shock you with colorful use of the English language although few find it offensive.
– 18+ Show –
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Meghan and Harry discuss anguish during life in royal family
- An Urban Barn Owl Is My New Quarantine Friend
- DHEC releases new coronavirus numbers for March 7, 2021
- Kyle Larson celebrates return with first win since suspension
- Billionaire MacKenzie Scott marries Seattle teacher after Bezos divorce
- Friends and family remember Greenville Co. man killed in March 2020 shooting, still seeking justice
- Monte Lee talks about Sunday’s game and series loss to Notre Dame
- NYPD bodycam shows domestic violence suspect ambushing officers
- 'Voter suppression is still alive and well': Bloody Sunday anniversary event honors late civil rights giants
- 103-year-old Spanish flu and Holocaust survivor receives second dose of COVID-19 vaccine