The Skunk Farm is a unique music and camping venue in Upstate South Carolina in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. We host two yearly music festivals. SpringSkunk Music Fest takes place the second weekend of April, and the Albino Skunk Music Festival takes place the first weekend in October. Both are often called “SkunkFest” by our attendees and artists. Originally founded as a bluegrass music festival, SkunkFest now features all sorts of mostly acoustic music – including Americana, Folk, Singer-Songwriter, Alt. Country, Acoustic, Roots and Bluegrass. We’re proud of our eclectic mix of music! Learn more at albinoskunk.com
Fall 2018 Lineup
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Man sets house, cars on fire over withheld stimulus check, deputies say
- After passing near total abortion ban, some SC lawmakers want to expand access to birth control
- Clemson plan to have full attendance for Football!
- Spartanburg High School honored with “Survivor Tree” sapling from 1995 OKC bombing
- McMaster issues new executive order allowing remote state workers to return to office, removing mask requirement in state offices
- Are COVID-19 patient’s lungs worse than smokers?
- Dallas police officer arrested after ordering the death of two people
- Upstate deputy gets surprise after spending 2-months battling COVID-19
- St. Patrick's Day deserves some of these 15 adorable decorations
- The top-tested pillows for side sleepers, according to experts