BROTHER OLIVER will be at Horizon Records on THURSDAY, AUGUST 29th for a full-band-style in-store performance at 7 p.m. We’ll be celebrating the release of their new album, WELL, HELL, and this will be your first chance to buy it before its official release on the 30th!
Somewhere down at the crossroads of psychedelic rock and melodic folk lies Brother Oliver, happily working both genres into their musical brew. Siblings Andrew and Stephen Oliver have banded together to create one of the Upstate’s most appealing acts, making catchy, complex and infectiously hummable music that can be both achingly intimate and impressively wide-screen.
Listen to Their New Single
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Christ Church boys basketball wins first state title in program history
- Tigers Fall to Yellow Jackets in Nail-Biter
- President Biden becomes 1st executive in 4 decades to not have formal question-and-answer session yet
- Greenville County EMS first in South Carolina to use faster, more accurate 911 system
- 'Better to be prepared': Woman says CPR training kicked in when she found her baby not breathing
- Texas governor recommends masks days after deeming mask mandate unnecessary
- USC defeats Alabama in SEC tournament, 75-63
- The Spill Canvas Boldly Battle Demons on Conduit
- Tickets on Sale now for Euphoria Spring Fest
- Surgeon defends Zoom call in operating room