Artober Fest is a celebration of local artists and the beautiful products that are made right here in our area.
Vending will take place October 12th 2018 from 5:00pm -9:00pm and live music from The Passing Scene from 7:00pm – 9:00pm
Last year Artober Fest hosted community goers from all over the update to experience local art and help raise money for the Shriner Hospitals for Children through and art auction.
We will have food available from Upcountry Provisions as well as wood fire pizza’s. Also craft beer and wine at the bar.
Don’t forget a chair if you are staying for the music, this event is family friendly. We also love our four legged friends, please be sure to keep them on leash and in your control at all times.
A HUGE Thank You to our 2018 Title and Donating Sponsors:
Bank of Travelers Rest, Steve Borklund State Farm, Call Brady Computer Services, Edible Upcountry Magazine, TR Art Crawl
We look forward to celebrating with all of you!
Upstate News Headlines
- Chick fil A Spicy Chicken Sandwich Recipe | Copycat Recipe
- Should We Trust Presidential Poll Numbers This Election Year? | Sunday TODAY
- South Carolina announces latest coronavirus update (October 25, 2020)
- ABCs of Horror: “Y” Is for You’re Next (2011)
- DHEC: South Carolina’s COVID-19 new confirmed cases double on Sunday
- Pelosi says she will run for Speaker again if Democrats keep control of the House
- Man, woman shot inside Spartanburg County home, both taken to hospital
- Zoom-themed Halloween costume is scary good
- Want something delivered by Christmas? Order way in advance