Music In The Woods is a Fall Festival of music taking place every Saturday from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. at the Paris Mountain State Park amphitheater, September through October. These concerts are eco-friendly, using solar power to generate electricity for the bands. Music in the Woods is free after park admission; however, donations are always appreciated! Concert-goers are welcome to bring their dinner, cooler, and pets (on a leash). No smoking or alcohol please. After parking in the main parking lot, walk down toward the Park Center building, following signs to the amphitheater on Mountain Creek Trail.
Call (864) 244-5565 or visit https://www.facebook.com/PMSPmusicinthewoods for more information.
How to Get There
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- 753 new and probable COVID-19 cases and Zero deaths reported in South Carolina April 12th
- Greenville Seeing Very High Pollen Count This Week
- The Week Ahead: Events, Live Music and Food Truck Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate
- Reasons To Stage Your Home Before You Sell It
- Peace Center Announces White Claw Concert Series
- 2021 Park Hop Registration is Now Open!
- National Weather Service Confirms Saturday Tornado in Seneca
- Vaccine appointments becoming more available in South Carolina
- Greenville’s DMV Offices are moving: What you need to know
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC