Music In The Woods is a Fall Festival of music taking place every Saturday from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. at the Paris Mountain State Park amphitheater, September through October. These concerts are eco-friendly, using solar power to generate electricity for the bands. Music in the Woods is free after park admission; however, donations are always appreciated! Concert-goers are welcome to bring their dinner, cooler, and pets (on a leash). No smoking or alcohol please. After parking in the main parking lot, walk down toward the Park Center building, following signs to the amphitheater on Mountain Creek Trail.
Call (864) 244-5565 or visit https://www.facebook.com/PMSPmusicinthewoods for more information.
How to Get There
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Travelers Rest Adds New Shuttle Service
- Local organization works to provide safe housing
- DHEC to receive 100K doses next week
- Summer camps are back at the Children’s Museum of the Upstate
- Update on a woman who disappeared three years ago in the Upstate
- Pickens Co. schools get USDA grant to boost digital & distance learning in rural areas
- Wild shootout in Southwest Miami-Dade captured on surveillance video
- This hack stops you crying when you cut onions
- A Texas woman sues an electric company after her bill was nearly $10,000
- New body-worn equipment for Greenville Police aimed at use of force incidents