President Donald Trump demanded Monday that North Carolina’s Democratic governor sign off “immediately” on allowing the Republican National Convention to move forward in August with full attendance despite the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Trump’s tweets Monday about the RNC, planned for Charlotte, come just two days after the North Carolina recorded its largest daily increase in positive cases yet.The president tweeted the following: On Friday, Gov.
Upstate News Headlines
- Videocast: Dangerous Winds This Morning
- Halloween: The Chilling True Story Behind Nosferatu
- Democrat Joe Biden vows no 'false promises' on tackling virus if elected
- Colonial Park Cemetery – 'Where there may be as many spirits as grave markers'
- Philadelphia pledges better response after Black man's death
- Zeta barrels northeast after battering storm-weary coast
- IRS releases 2021 tax brackets. How do they compare to 2020?
- Kushner bragged in April that Trump was taking the country ‘back from the doctors’
- See moment loose barge nearly crashes with boat
- Seven new charges brought against adult film star Ron Jeremy