CLINTON, SC (FOX Carolina) – Presbyterian College announced on their website on Oct. 11 that they are switching to online/remote instruction.
Officials said that classes will continue, but will not be in-person.
The announcement came after 56 active student cases on campus while 73 students were quarantining.
Officials said all
Upstate News Headlines
- Thousands of mail-in ballots rejected in Florida, but there's a way to check for, fix issues
- School District of Oconee County taking eLearning Day Friday, cites power outages
- Greenville County Schools move to eLearning Friday due to storm damage, district says
- Deputies: Byrnes Rebels Touchdown Club trailer stolen, approx. $30k of Byrnes merchandise inside
- Walmart removing guns and ammo from store shelves
- School District of Pickens County makes Friday an eLearning Day after Thurs. storm
- Greenville Co. Schools making Friday an eLearning Day for all students after Zeta pushes through
- Wisconsin Republican Party says hackers stole $2.3 million
- JetBlue is the latest airline to step back from blocking seats
- 'So frustrating': Grave missteps seen in US coronavirus response