WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump has signed a $484 billion bill that aids employers and hospitals under stress from the coronavirus pandemic.
The outbreak has killed more than 50,000 Americans and devastated broad swaths of the economy.
The bill is the latest effort by the federal government to help
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Upstate police continue to search for missing woman
- Watch the adorable moment 3 penguins left their aquarium to play in the snow
- Driver killed in Upstate wreck, troopers say
- DHEC: More vaccine coming to South Carolina
- South Carolina health leaders give update on COVID-19 vaccine rollout
- A Lookknat Bodycam footage of Stephon Hopkins
- SC DHEC vaccine update – Feb. 24
- Toddler killed in mobile home fire
- Missing fourth grader in Laurens Co.
- Two in hospital after head-on crash on Hwy 11