WASHINGTON (AP) — As the House prepares for impeachment, President Donald Trump faces a single charge — “incitement of insurrection” — over the deadly riot at the U.S. Capitol.
That’s according to a draft of the articles obtained by The Associated Press.
Speaker Nancy Pelosi says the House will proceed
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- NYT: A man has over $200 million worth of Bitcoin, but he forgot the password to access it
- Upstate County Councilwoman passes away from COVID-19 complications, family says
- Alex Azar resigns as Health and Human Services Secretary, citing Capitol mob
- Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar condemns Capitol riot in resignation letter
- Mattel unveils Maya Angelou Barbie doll
- Hospitals will receive less COVID-19 vaccine doses than requested, SCHA says
- DC police identify suspect in connection to officer pinned to door at Capitol during riot
- The 7 Best Songs of The Week
- Anderson County vaccination clinic scheduled for Saturday