WASHINGTON (FOX Carolina) – President Trump expressed disapproval of Georgia governor Brian Kemps plan to re-open several businesses in the state amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, but the president re-iterated his belief governors still have the say on when to re-open.
The president’s comments came during his daily briefing Wednesday at
Upstate News Headlines
- ABCs of Horror: “Y” Is for You’re Next (2011)
- Pelosi says she will run for Speaker again if Democrats keep control of the House
- Want something delivered by Christmas? Order way in advance
- Greenville, Omaha to Meet in 2020 League One Final
- Harris responds to Meadows: White House is admitting defeat
- 80,000 furloughed as the bus industry grinds to a halt
- Mark Meadows says the US isn’t ‘going to control’ the pandemic, as cases surge nationally and nearly 225,000 Americans have died from the virus
- Greenville Ranks Among Top in Nation for Worker Confidence
- Video Asks: FAKE MELANIA TRUMP ?