WASHINGTON (FOX Carolina) – The Federal Emergency Management Agency says President Trump has approved a Major Disaster Declaration for the state of South Carolina, enabling access to federal emergency aid during the COVID-19 pandemic.
In a news release, FEMA says the aid is now available to state, tribal, and eligible
Upstate News Headlines
- Congressional races heat up as Democrats try to flip Senate
- Two largest wildfires in Colorado history could merge
- Americans face food insecurity amid pandemic financial fallout
- Meet a 102-year-old veteran who went skydiving
- Raging Colorado wildfire forces thousands to evacuate
- Massive infernos devastate Colorado
- Can vitamin D help fight COVID-19?
- Final presidential debate shows starkly different views of COVID-19
- Teenager allegedly plotted to kill Joe Biden, federal prosecutors say
- COVID-19 cases surge with more than 82,000 in single day