Sally & Teddy are likely to form over the next few days, and may bring some U.S impacts, depending on intensity, some impacts may be major. Exact path/landfall of these systems is unclear, however, a hurricane is likely no matter what. There are many disturbances in the Atlantic including two in the gulf that could bring minor U.S impacts if they form.
Like and subscribe for more weather content and share this with friends and family!
Upstate News Headlines
- The world holds its collective breath as it awaits the outcome of the US election
- Dodgers top Rays in World Series opener
- Multiple agencies respond to KFC fire in Spartanburg
- Report: Tax records show President Trump tried to land projects in China, NYT reports
- Quaran-Scenes: “I Put a Spell on You” in Hocus Pocus
- Election officials in at least two states contact law enforcement after threatening emails sent to voters
- Trump’s war chest has dwindled as election draws near
- Commitment 2020: Elbert County sheriff's race profile
- Parents of 545 children separated at US border still can’t be found
- Lawyers say they can't reach parents of 545 migrant children separated at US border