Two systems will likely form over the next few days and potentially become hurricane Epsilon and Zeta. Epsilon will likely impact Bermuda but pose no U.S threat, while likely Zeta will significantly impact Cuba, Florida and the Bahamas as it moves up the east coast. Soon to be Zeta could be a major hurricane.
Question of the day: What is your favorite holiday?
Like and subscribe for more weather content and share this with friends and family!
Upstate News Headlines
- The 50 Best Albums of 2020
- Upcountry History Museum: White Christmas Open Now
- Greenville South Carolina 2020 Christmas Event Calendar
- Winter Storm Warning Issued for North Carolina Mountains :: Latest Forecast
- Trio Set to Return to Forward Madison
- Clemson faculty member joins ranks of national COVID-19 strategic science initiative
- Greer Christmas Tree Lighting Set For December 4th
- On the Move: James Scott
- The Week Ahead: Events, Live Music and Food Truck Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate
- It’s easy to assume pawnshops are doing great in the pandemic. It’s also wrong.