Two systems will likely form over the next few days and potentially become hurricane Epsilon and Zeta. Epsilon will likely impact Bermuda but pose no U.S threat, while likely Zeta will significantly impact Cuba, Florida and the Bahamas as it moves up the east coast. Soon to be Zeta could be a major hurricane.
Question of the day: What is your favorite holiday?
Like and subscribe for more weather content and share this with friends and family!
Upstate News Headlines
- Jerry Jeff Walker (1942-2020): The Cosmic Cowboy and Mr. Bojangles
- ABCs of Horror: “Z” Is for Zombi 2 (1979)
- ICYMI: Grosse Pointe, a Struggling WB Show About a Struggling WB Show Called Grosse Pointe
- Don Q Gran Reserva XO Rum Review
- Opinion: Americans are looking for an answer to a common threat
- Stocks tumble as Covid-19 cases surge and stimulus is nowhere to be found
- Multi-platinum singer-songwriter Billy Montana Coming to Genevieve’s at the Peace Center
- How Trump’s surprise gift to ’60 Minutes’ backfired
- Obama: This simple ’60 Minutes’ question was ‘too tough’ for Trump
- How Texas went from low voter turnout to nation’s top early voting state