Showers, mainly before 4pm, then rain after 4pm. High near 55. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
Rain before 7pm, then showers, mainly between 7pm and 11pm. Patchy fog between 8pm and 9pm. Low around 39. South wind around 9 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
Sunny, with a high near 56. West wind 3 to 6 mph.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- 'Give her to us': Victoria Smith's biological family makes plea
- Harvey Guillén Breaks Down His Zoey's Playlist Departure, Teases What We Do in the Shadows Season 3
- Even with coronavirus vaccine distribution set to increase, upcoming months could be rough
- Greenville County Schools call on lawmakers to approve funds for teacher step increases
- Senior Bowl a chance to evaluate, but also develop
- A crocheted Bernie Sanders doll raised more than $40K for charity in an online auction
- Democrats prep President Biden's COVID-19 aid package with or without GOP
- Let down your hair: Army unveils new rules for ponytails, nail color
- Every moment counts at the Senior Bowl, even elevator rides
- Dog with spina bifida looking for forever home after getting stood up by potential adopter