Hurricane Sally could potentially bring heavy rain to the Upstate later this week with flooding becoming a concern.
Hurricane Sally is expected to make landfall along the U.S. Gulf Coast early Wednesday morning, bringing heavy rain and storm surge. CBS News meteorologist and climate specialist Jeff Berardelli joins CBSN with the latest on the forecast.
Upstate News Headlines
- What Trump’s Taxes Reveal About His Dealings In China
- The Most Competitive Races Aren’t In Michigan, Wisconsin or Pennsylvania l FiveThirtyEight
- Growth and Development in Greer
- Greenville County Sheriff Hobart Lewis holds news conference on deadly crash involving deputies
- Introducing the Upstate Update Podcast
- The Pioneer Woman Spook-Tacular Sweets
- Cute Puppies 😍😍 | Cute and Funny Dogs Compilation #2 | Cute Dogs 🐶 🐾
- Cute Dogs & Babies, funny puppies, puppy love : best Tiktok compilation
- Epsilon becomes 10th hurricane of the season
- fête Greenville TV’s Weekend stuff to do – Oct. 22 to 25