Hurricane Sally could potentially bring heavy rain to the Upstate later this week with flooding becoming a concern.
Hurricane Sally is expected to make landfall along the U.S. Gulf Coast early Wednesday morning, bringing heavy rain and storm surge. CBS News meteorologist and climate specialist Jeff Berardelli joins CBSN with the latest on the forecast.
Upstate News Headlines
- Trump’s nomination of Amy Coney Barrett, in 3 minutes
- Teddy Roosevelt’s Mint Julep: All the Presidents’ Drinks
- Picking through a pandemic: In Nashville, 90 percent of independent music venues risk closure
- Why the 2020 presidential debates could matter more than ever
- Who is Amy Coney Barrett, Trump’s expected Supreme Court nominee?
- Miami Embarrasses FSU Reaction by Clemson Fan
- Tennessee football Key moments from 31-27 South Carolina win
- #16 Tennessee vs South Carolina | College Football Week 4 | 2020 College Football Highlights
- 2020 South Carolina Gamecock Football Vs Tennessee Volunteers | Gamecock Review
- Protesters in Upstate continue to march for Breonna Taylor