Spartanburg, SC (FOX Carolina) – The Spartanburg County Coroner’s Office and Spartanburg Police Department are investigating the death of a man that died Wednesday night.
The coroner says 49-year-old Charles Chadwick Conyers was involved in an incident on Tiger Paw Court in Spartanburg.
Following the incident, Conyers was taken to
Upstate News Headlines
- FIRST EVER MURDER HORNET DISCOVERED IN NEST IN WASHINGTON STATE | ATTACKS HONEYBEES
- Mohegan Sun to host College Basketball Bubble
- Easy DIY Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Top 20 Best Movies To Watch On Halloween
- [BREAKING NEWS] Brian Windhorst GOES CRAZY after NBA next season will start on Christmas
- Carolina Panthers get Slye and Scott back, but place another starter on reserve/COVID-19 list
- Is it carbon monoxide poisoning or COVID-19? Here's how you can tell
- Deputies seize heroin, cocaine, crack in Anderson County drug arrest
- Census takers fall short of target goal in areas of US
- Videocast: Warm Saturday, showers move in