Milwaukee Police said a man was shot and killed on Christmas Eve, just after 10:00 p.m., while he was trying to prevent a domestic violence situation. Police said they have not arrested the shooter. Police said the victim was a 48-year-old man. Police and neighbors told sister station WISN there had been a domestic dispute earlier on Christmas Eve in an apartment building in Riverwest.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- A woman who won a $60 million lottery said she got the winning numbers from her husband's dream
- Video captures chaotic scene after officer runs over crowd in Tacoma, Wash.
- US police weigh officer discipline after DC rally, Capitol riots
- REPORT: Deshaun Watson Prefers Jets as No.1 Landing Spot
- Boston finishes strong, No. 4 So. Carolina tops LSU 69-65
- Veteran tight end Greg Olsen announces retirement
- Clemson downs No. 23 Syracuse in Overtime
- Greenville County deputies locate missing juvenile
- One arrested after shooting outside birthday party at Upstate teen center, deputies say
- Dwayne Johnson shows off his hair skills in an adorable post with his 2-year-old daughter