Greenville, SC (FOX Carolina) – Friday morning, officers with the Greenville Police Department reported a fatal collision along I-385 south and Pleasantburg Drive.
Police had I-385 southbound closed and diverted traffic onto Pleasantburg Drive while officers investigated the scene. Around 11:15 a.m., police reopened I-385 southbound to allow traffic to flow.
Upstate News Headlines
- Let there be Peace
- Xbox Console Update Brings Dynamic Backgrounds, Next-Gen Optimization Badges and Game Pass Improvements
- Doom Eternal Gets Release Date and Trailer for Nintendo Switch Edition
- New Coastal Plain League baseball team in Spartanburg announces team naming contest
- The Best Gacha Games to Play Today
- Anderson deputies search for missing juvenile
- Greenville County Schools to offer kindergarten and first grade enrollment Dec. 1-4
- Culinary Rising
- Top secret: Biden gets access to President’s Daily Brief
- Morning Star